Every angle of the Giant Propel Advanced 2 2020 has been extensively tested in wind-tunnels and through CFD analysis. The result is this truncated-ellipse airfoil shape made from Advanced-Grade Composite carbon, making it lighter than any other in its class, that will make you faster than ever before.
On top of all that, the Propel still keeps control in the rider’s hands, with lightweight integrated rim-brakes, increased frame stiffness, tubeless tyres and the Giant WheelSystem helping you beat the crosswinds with a 65mm rim at the rear and 42mm at the front. It’s also equipped with the Shimano 105 groupset, which provides truly world-class performance for fantastic value and is more durable than the more expensive options. The Propel Advanced 2 is truly fast, giving you all you need to really go up a gear and become the fastest on the road.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Giant SpeedControl
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano 105, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant P-A2 wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Vector, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.