The Giant Propel Advanced 2 Disc 2020 is for the speed freaks and the aero obsessives. The shape of its lightweight Advanced-Grade Composite frame is the result of extensive wind-tunnel testing, meaning the truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and the Giant Contact SL Aero handlebar and seatpost guarantee optimum performance at every angle. Whether you’re descending, sprinting or powering through the wind, you’ll undoubtedly be ahead of the pack with the Propel.
At the heart of the machine is the Shimano 105 groupset and hydraulic disc brakes, providing high-performing, reliable and durable shifting as well as reactive braking for sharp stopping even in the worst conditions. The Propel Advanced 2 Disc 2020 is an uber-fast bike that will give you the ride you deserve and ensure you smash every segment and crush the competition.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, hybrid OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact SL Aero
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL Aero
- Brakes–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano 105, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant P-A2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Vector, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.