ON THE ATTACK, IN A SPRINT, OR CORNERING AT SPEED. AERO SPEED MEETS TOTAL CONTROL IN THIS ALL-NEW DISC-BRAKE SOLO FLYER.
This all-new aero road bike minimizes drag so you can accelerate and sprint faster. It also introduces full disc-brake integration for more confidence and control in all types of weather and conditions. Engineered with AeroSystem Shaping technology and Advanced-grade composite, it delivers proven aero performance and one of the lightest frames in its category. New integrated disc brake technology includes flat-mount calipers and thru-axles for wheel stiffness and streamlined performance. The lightweight, easily adjustable Vector composite seatpost further minimizes drag. It all adds up to a race-ready machine that helps you leave the competition behind. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame
- Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem with 42mm front and 65mm rear full-carbon rims
- Frame - Advanced-Grade Composite, Disc
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Chainset - KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette - Shimano Ultegra, 11x28
- Stem - Giant Contact SL Aero, alloy
- Handlebars - Giant Contact SL Aero, alloy
- Brakes - Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Hubs - Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rims - Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System 42mm Front, 65mm Rear
- Tyres - Giant Gavia Race 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Saddle - Giant Contact (Forward)
- Seatpost - Giant Vector Composite
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.