The future of aero road. Lightweight, super-stiff and nearly invisible to the wind, this composite road machine offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. And with its integrated disc-brake technology, you have more control for chaotic sprints and descents.
Meticulously developed for best-in-class aero road performance, this razor-sharp road racer offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Its disc brakes are completely integrated within the frame using flat-mount calipers and thru-axles designed to optimize the technology. From sprints to solo attacks, cornering and descents, the new Propel Advanced Pro Disc helps you slice through the wind and gain an advantage on the competition.
AeroSystem Shaping, a result of CFD analysis and dynamic wind-tunnel testing, optimizes aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SLR/SL Aero cockpit help produce the best overall aero performance.
Integrated disc brakes deliver powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather. Flat mounts and thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, and an integrated WheelSystem with a 65mm rear rim and shallower 42mm front rim optimizes aerodynamics and control.
Advanced-grade composite frameset features high-performance materials and Giant manufacturing processes for optimized stiffness and the lowest weight in its category.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Carbon Composite, full-carbon composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact SL Aero
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SLR Aero
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra with Giant Power Pro, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11SL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra,11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano Press Fit
- Front Hub–Giant SLR-1 Aero Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle, CenterLock
- Rear Hub–Giant SLR-1 Aero Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle, CenterLock
- Rims–Giant SLR-1 Aero Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:65mm)
- Spokes–Giant SLR-1 Aero Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres–Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x25mm
- Saddle–Giant Contact SL (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Vector composite
- Extras–RideSense Bluetooth
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.