The choice of top pros for sprints, attack and breakaways. Exhilarating speed, your ultimate aero advantage.
It's the frame of choice for top pro sprinters and breakaway artists. They know it gives them an edge because it's been proven through third party aerodynamic testing. Engineered and developed with AeroSystem shaping technology, which means every tube shape and angle is optimised for minimal drag, the Advanced SL-grade composite frame is stiff and efficient yet still superlight. Best of all, it saves you 12-36 seconds over a distance of 40km at a speed of 40kph compared to key competitors. With proven technologies including the SpeedControl SL brake system, an integrated vector seatpost and internal cable routing, it's the bike you choose when every second counts.
- Frame - Advanced SL-Grade composite, Integrated Seatpost, Electronic Ready
- Fork - Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Stem - Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated
- Handlebars - Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated
- Brake Calipers - Giant SpeedControl SL w/ Ti hardware
- Brake Levers - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Gear Shifter(s) - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 with sprint shifters
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Chainset - Shimano Dura-Ace, 36-52T
- Cassette - Shimano Dura-Ace 11-28T, 11-speed
- Front Hub - Giant SLR 0 Aero DBL WheelSystem; Star Ratchet driver, [F] 16h
- Rear Hub - Giant SLR 0 Aero DBL WheelSystem; Star Ratchet driver [R] 21h
- Rims - Giant SLR 0 Aero DBL WheelSystem; 55mm deep, 23mm wide, Tubeless compatible, Full composite
- Tyres - Giant Gavia SLR Tubeless, 700x25c
- Saddle - Giant Contact SLR Forward
- Extra- RideSense BlueTooth/ANT+, tubeless sealant, Garmin mount
Often imitated but never matched, Giant’s manufacturing expertise and innovations have set them apart from their competitors from the very start. 35 years and their mission has stayed the same, create better bikes and improve the cycling experience.