Featuring a mountain-bike-style flat handlebar and disc brakes, the Rapid 2 2017 from Giant offers a versatile blend of road bike speed and steady control, whether you're riding to work or riding up a mountain.
The premium lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame keeps your ride light and fast, while stretched-out geometry ensures you stay comfortable even on the most enduring rides.
The Rapid 2 also boasts an advanced-grade composite fork, Shimano Sora 27-speed shifting and responsive Tektro MDC-M285 hydraulic disc brakes.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminium frame
- Advanced-grade composite fork and ALUXX OverDrive Steerer
- Shimano Sora 27-speed shifting
- Tektro MDC-M285 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Handlebar: Giant Connect flat
- Stem: Giant Connect 8 degree
- Saddle: Giant Connect (Foreward)
- Pedals: Alloy with rubber wheels
- Shifters: Shimano New Sora 27 Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano New Sora
- Rear derailleur: Shimano New Sora
- Brakes: Tektro HDC-M285MPH [F] 160 [R] 140
- Brake levers: Tektro HDC-M290
- Cassette: Shimano CSHG200 11-32, 9s
- Chain: KMC X9 w/Missing Link
- Crankset: FSA VERO 50/39/30
- Bottom bracket: Shimano BB-UN26
- Rims: S-R2 Disc Wheelset with 22mm Rim
- Tires: Giant S-R3 All-condition tire 700x28