The Giant Reign 29 SX 2020 is the tried and tested enduro bike that will make light work of climbs and breeze down tricky descents. The full suspension 29er has the lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame with 146mm of rear travel and is supported by the Fox 36 Performance Elite fork with a massive 170mm travel up front as well as the Fox DHX2 Performance Elite shock making the ride ridiculously smooth and allowing you to focus on guiding it over the terrain.
Built for aggressive descending and cornering, it’s got the 11-speed 1x SRAM NX Eagle for simple and effective gearing and SRAM Code R disc brakes for more efficient and reliable braking. It’s also got the Giant Contact Switch dropper post to give you greater control as you descend and tubeless tyres to save you from puncturing on the rough tracks. The Reign 29 SX is the smooth-riding, versatile MTB that, thanks to its full suspension system and 29” wheels, will help you master enduro riding and take both climbs and descents on with speed, power and confidence.
- Frame–ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 146mm
- Fork–Fox 36 Performance Elite, GRIP2, 170mm,110x15 Kabolt, tapered
- Rear Shock–Fox DHX2 Performance Elite
- Stem–Giant Contact SL 35
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Brakes–SRAM Code R
- Brake Levers–SRAM Code R
- Shifters–SRAM NX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM NX Eagle
- Chainset–TruVativ Descendent 6k Eagle DUB, 32t with MRP Alloy guide
- Chain–SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette–SRAM NX Eagle, 11x50
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, press fit
- Front Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Rims–Giant AM 29, tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Front Tyre–Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, EXO, TR
- Rear Tyre–Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.