Having showed its pro pedigree in just one year, the Giant Revolt Advanced 0 2020 is the gravel bike with the world at its wheels. The frame and fork are made from Advanced-Grade Composite carbon with the full-composite OverDrive steerer and D-Fuse SL seatpost to boot making it ridiculously lightweight but also helping to soak up vibrations from the tracks.
Each aspect of the design has gravel racing in mind, from the shape of the frame and handlebars helping to reduce fatigue on harder rides to the huge frame clearance that allows for up to 45c tyres, ensuring a smooth ride on even the roughest surfaces. It also has the lightweight Shimano Ultegra groupset with hydraulic disc brakes guaranteeing precise and reliable shifting and powerful and reactive stopping even in the worst conditions.
Giant say that over half of the world’s roads are unpaved, so the Revolt Advanced 0 will open you up to endless possibilities for new routes, new adventures and new opportunities to race.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8, 5° back sweep, flared drop
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Praxis Zayante, 32/48
- Chain–KMC X11SL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Praxis M24 BB86, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant CXR-1 WheelSystem
- Tyres–Maxxis Velocita, 700X40
- Saddle–Giant Contact SL (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse SL, composite
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.