The Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2020 is a proven winner on the gravel, with one of them carrying a Giant Factory rider to a podium at the 2018 Dirty Kanza 200 – one of the toughest gravel races in the world. This bike is a high-quality all-rounder, a master of roads, gravel and dirt.
With a super lightweight Advanced-Grade carbon frame designed for gravel-riding and endurance, a D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar combo, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, it’ll have you gliding over the rough without a fuss. It’s also backed by the Shimano 105 groupset which is the most durable of their top-level systems and it has clearance for 45c tyres for even smoother travel. The Revolt Advanced has only been improving since its inception in 2018, so the 2020 model will really take your gravel and dirt riding to the next level.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8, 5° back sweep, flared drop
- Brakes–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Praxis Albe 2D, 32/48
- Chain–KMC X11 with Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Praxis M24 BB86, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Crosscut AT 1, 700x38
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.