Having showed its pro pedigree in just one year, the Giant Revolt Advanced 3 2020 is the gravel bike with the world at its wheels. The frame and fork are made from Advanced-Grade Composite carbon with the full-composite OverDrive steerer and D-Fuse seatpost to boot making it ridiculously lightweight but also helping soak up vibrations from the tracks.
Each aspect of the design has gravel racing in mind, from the shape of the frame and handlebars helping to reduce fatigue on harder rides to the huge frame clearance that allows for up to 45c tyres, ensuring a smooth ride on even the roughest surfaces. It also has the Shimano Tiagra groupset guaranteeing reliable shifting and Giant Conduct hydraulic disc brakes providing powerful and reactive stopping even in the worst conditions.
Giant say that over half of the world’s roads are unpaved, so the Revolt Advanced 3 will open you up to endless possibilities for new routes, new adventures and new opportunities to race.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8, 5° back sweep, flared drop
- Brakes–Giant Conduct hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters–Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Tiagra
- Chainset–FSA Omega, 32/48
- Chain–KMC X10-1
- Cassette–Shimano Tiagra, 11x34
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant S-X2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Crosscut AT 1, 700x38
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.