With the confidence of a mountain bike and the quickness of a road bike, this bike is ready for streets, paths or trails.
Built with a lightweight, smooth-riding ALUXX aluminium frame that’s designed specifically for fast-rolling 700c wheels, Roam is responsive and stable on all kinds of terrain. With a suspension fork and an off-road-ready handlebar, it can take some bumps on rugged city roads or dirt trails. The increased frame clearance lets you float over the rough stuff on wider diameter tyres.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminium
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX Hydraulic Lock Out, 63mm travel
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Handlebars - Giant Sport, Low Rise
- Brake Calipers - MTB Alloy Linear Pull
- Brake Levers - Shimano EF500
- Gear Shifter(s) - Shimano EF500 24 speed
- Front Derailleur – Shimano M191
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Acera
- Chainset - SR Suntour XCT-T318 28/38/48
- Cassette - Shimano HG31 11x34
- Front Hub - Giant Sport
- Rear Hub - Giant Sport
- Rims - Giant GX02 Wheelset
- Tyres - Giant CrossCut, 700x38mm
- Saddle - Giant Connect, Upright
- Seat post - Giant Sport
Often imitated but never matched, Giant’s manufacturing expertise and innovations have set them apart from their competitors from the very start. 35 years and their mission has stayed the same, create better bikes and improve the cycling experience.