For the jack of all trades, the spontaneous and the indecisive, the Giant Roam 4 Disc 2020 is for on- and off-road. It has the lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame for swift climbing and acceleration, flat handlebar positioning for greater control and stability, and powerful Tektro HD hydraulic disc brakes keeping you safe in any weather and on any surface.
The SR Suntour NEX front fork allows for 63mm of movement, keeping things smooth and stable, Shimano gearing brings a durable and reliable system and the X-Defender protector ensures that the downtubes aren’t vulnerable to the elements. For town-to-trail adventures, the Roam 4 Disc is the place to turn: it’s rugged, it’s agile and it’s versatile.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork–SR Suntour NEX 700C, 63mm
- Stem–Giant Sport, 15-degree, 25.4
- Handlebars–Giant Sport XC, 25.4
- Brakes–Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Shifters–Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Altus
- Chainset–forged Alloy, 28/38/44 with chainguard
- Chain–KMC Z7
- Cassette–Shimano HG200, 12x32, 7-speed
- Bottom Bracket–Cartridge
- Hubs–Alloy, 32h, loose ball bearing
- Rims–Giant GX Disc
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Tyres–Giant Crosscut, 700x42, anti-puncture
- Saddle–Giant Sport Comfort
- Seat Post–Giant Sport, 27.275
- Extras–X-Defender protection
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.