You’ll find complete confidence on all terrains with the Giant Stance 1 2020. Its FlexPoint rear suspension allows for 120mm of movement at the back along with 130mm on the front fork, meaning you’ll be able to fly over any terrain with ease.
The frame is a lightweight ALUXX set that will give you all the control you need on the trails and with plus-sized compatible wheels with 27.5-inch tubeless-ready rims those rockier roads will be no match for you.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm
- Fork–RockShox Recon RL Solo Air, 130mm, Boost 15x110 QR, with Fast Black upper tube, tapered
- Rear Shock–RockShox Monarch R
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8, [GA 690]
- Brakes–Shimano MT200
- Brake Levers–Shimano MT201
- Shifters–SRAM SX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM SX Eagle
- Chainset–SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
- Chain–SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette–SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB
- Front Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost QR141, sealed bearing
- Rims–Giant AM 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Tyres–[F] Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.6 WT, EXO, TR
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant Contact Switch dropper with remote, 30.9
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.