Full-suspension performance has never been more attainable. This confident trail machine is ready to roll.
Built with a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frameset and FlexPoint rear suspension, Stance is the perfect gateway to singletrack trail performance. The proven single-pivot rear suspension design is durable, lightweight and super smooth with 120mm of travel. Frame geometry is optimised for the 27.5 wheels, ideal for a variety of trail adventures ranging from smooth singletrack to more technical terrain.
- Frame - ALUXX-Grade Aluminium, 120mm Suspension
- Fork - RockShox 30 Gold TK Solo Air, 120mm Travel, LockOut, Tapered, QR
- Rear Shock - RockShox Monarch R
- Stem - Giant Sport
- Handlebars - Giant Connect Trail, 730mm
- Brake Calipers - Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers - Shimano M315
- Gear Shifter(s) - Shimano Alivio 18 speed
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore
- Chainset - FSA Comet 24/38
- Cassette - Shimano HG400 12x36
- Front Hub - [F] Giant Tracker Sport QR, Loose Ball
- Rear Hub - [R] Giant Tracker Sport QR, Loose Ball
- Rims - Giant GX03V 27.5" 6061 Aluminium, Double Wall, 21mm Inner Width
- Tyres - Maxxis Ardent, 27.5x2.25"
- Saddle - Giant Connect, Upright
- Seat post- Giant Sport
Often imitated but never matched, Giant’s manufacturing expertise and innovations have set them apart from their competitors from the very start. 35 years and their mission has stayed the same, create better bikes and improve the cycling experience.