The Giant Stance 2 2019 will let you take to the trail with a new level of confidence. With its combination of grippy, rock-eating, plus-sized tyres and smooth-riding suspension, the all-new stance gives you more traction, more control and more fun.
Built with the lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX aluminium frameset and combined with Giant's innovative FlexPoint rear suspension (which offers 120mm of travel plus 120mm fork up front), the Stance 2 is the perfect way to improve your trail-riding game. Its new 27.5+ wheel and tyre compatibility offers option for more added confidence and control on the trail thanks to more traction and stability. Combined with 120mm of smooth suspension travel front and rear, it’s a confident ride that will have you nailing new lines.
The Stance 2 2019 is specifically designed for smooth-riding confidence on climbs and descents.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork–Suntour Axon 32 LO-R, 120mm travel, tapered steerer, QR15x110mm
- Rear Shock–Suntour Raidon
- Stem–Giant Connect, ±8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Connect Trail, 780mm x 31.8mm
- Front Brakes–Shimano BR-MT200 180mm, hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes–Shimano BR-MT200 160mm, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano BL-MT200
- Shifters–Shimano Alivio, 2x9
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Alivio FD-M4020-D
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore Shadow
- Chainset–Praxis Cadet 2x9, Boost, 22/36
- Chain–KMC X9
- Cassette–Shimano HG400-9, 11x36
- Bottom Bracket–Praxis 90 Press Fit
- Front Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110mm, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub–Giant Tracker Sport, Boost QR 141, loose ball
- Rims–Giant XCT 27.5, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
- Tyres–Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.4, 60 tpi, TR, EXO, tubeless
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.