Giant are changing the game with the Stance 29 2 2020, it’s as good a bike as you’ll get for this price. Its 29-inch wheels and FlexPoint rear suspension system give it real star quality for nowhere near the cost you’d expect.
The Stance 29 2 frame is handcrafted with ALUXX aluminium, so it’s lightweight but stiff and durable. It’s also the perfect introduction to full-suspension bikes with 120mm of travel in the rear and 130mm at the front and will give your performance the boost you need to really take control of the terrain.
- Frame–ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm
- Fork–Raidon 34, Boost, 130mm
- Rear Shock–Suntour Raidon R
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Connect Trail, 780x31.8, [GA 690]
- Brakes–Shimano MT200
- Brake Levers–Shimano MT201
- Shifters–SRAM SX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur–SRAM SX Eagle
- Chainset–SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
- Chain–SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette–SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
- Bottom Bracket–SRAM DUB, press fit
- Front Hub–Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing
- Rear Hub–Giant Tracker Giant Sport QR141, loose ball
- Rims–Giant XCT 29” tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
- Tyres–Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35, EXO, TR
- Saddle–Giant Contact (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant Connect, 30.9
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.