TCR Advanced 1 2019 from Giant delivers the perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and smooth compliance on the road, making it a versatile performer for competitive road riders. The Advanced-grade composite of the TCR Advanced frame manages to shave every gram possible—without sacrificing its pedal-stomping stiffness and efficiency. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for the precise handling so you can rail corners at speed. The Variant seatpost is engineered for an ideal blend of efficiency and compliance—so you stay fresh until the finish on those big days in the saddle. This pairs with the Giant WheelSystem and tubeless tyres for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
Proven geometry and precise steering stiffness make this frame design the choice of climbers and all-rounders who compete at the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France and other major races around the world.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano Press Fit 71
- Wheelset–Giant PR-2 wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless 25mm
- Saddle–Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.