From the family of bikes that won Tom Dumoulin the 2017 Giro d’Italia comes the Giant TCR Advanced 1 2020, a versatile and efficient racer that will dominate the competition. The frame and fork are made from Advanced-Grade Composite carbon and it’s driven by the Shimano Ultegra so it’s super lightweight and has tech fresh off the WorldTour. It’s also got the Variant carbon seatpost and tubeless tyres to help make light work of the rougher roads.
With the OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube, it handles with the very best even at high speeds and, combined with world class stiffness and compliance, it excels uphill, downhill and over the rougher surfaces. The TCR Advanced 1 is a world class racing bike that will keep you one step ahead and allow you to go further, faster and freer than ever.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant PR-2 wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.