The Giant TCR Advanced Disc 2020 is the latest addition to the prestigious TCR family, one championed by professionals with the best palmarès’ in the peloton. The TCR Advanced SL was CCC Team’s 2019 WorldTour bike of choice and took Tom Dumoulin to the 2017 Giro d’Italia title. That means that the tech found on the Advanced Disc 2020 will have come through the pro ranks over the last few years, so it really is top level.
It’s a real all-rounder with an Advanced-Grade carbon frame designed with Compact Road geometry making it the most efficient in its class. A tubeless wheelset, Variant carbon seatpost and integrated disc brake tech make it perfect in any weather and on any surface and the Shimano Ultegra groupset brings high-quality shifting and braking not long off the pro circuit. The TCR Advanced Disc provides climbing efficiency and sprint stiffness – it’s an all-round powerhouse that will give you a taste of the WorldTour life you’ve always dreamed about.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano RS-510, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.