CR Advanced 2 2019 from Giant delivers the perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and smooth compliance on the road, making it a versatile performer for competitive road riders.
The Advanced-grade composite of the TCR Advanced frame manages to shave every gram possible—without sacrificing its pedal-stomping stiffness and efficiency. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for the precise handling so you can rail corners at speed. The Variant seatpost is engineered for an ideal blend of efficiency and compliance—so you stay fresh until the finish on those big days in the saddle. This pairs with the Giant WheelSystem and tubeless tyres for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
Proven geometry and precise steering stiffness make this frame design the choice of climbers and all-rounders who compete at the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France and other major races around the world.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
- Stem–Giant Connect
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Shimano 105
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano 105, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano
- Wheelset–Giant PR-2
- Tyres–Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, composite
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.