From the family of Grand Tour winning bikes comes the Giant TCR Advanced 2 2020, which retains that star power for a fraction of the price. The frame and fork are made from Advanced-Grade Composite carbon and it’s driven by the Shimano 105 groupset so it’s super lightweight, high-quality and incredibly durable. It’s also got the Variant carbon seatpost and tubeless tyres to help make light work of the rougher roads.
With the OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube, it handles with the very best, even at high speeds, and combined with world class stiffness and compliance, it’s a great racer – a dream uphill, downhill, on cobbles and fresh until the finish. The TCR is as close as you’ll get to a pro bike at this price point, so take the plunge and go further, faster and freer than ever.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Shimano 105
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano 105, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant PR-2 wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.