From the family of bikes that helped Tom Dumoulin win the Giro d’Italia 2017 comes the Giant TCR Advanced 2 Disc 2020, a lightweight racer that can take on any gradient or weather and will help you get KOMs where you’d never thought possible. The frame and fork are made from Advanced-Grade Composite carbon and it’s driven by the Shimano 105 groupset so it’s super lightweight, high-quality and incredibly durable. It’s also got the Variant carbon seatpost, tubeless tyres and powerful hydraulic disc brakes to help make light work of the rougher roads and tougher weather conditions.
With the OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube, it handles with the very best, even at high speeds, and combined with world class stiffness and compliance, it’s a great all-round racing bike – a dream uphill, downhill and on rougher surfaces. If you want a taste of the professional life, the TCR Advanced 2 Disc 2020 will do just the trick and with it you’ll ride further, faster and freer than ever.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact
- Handlebars–Giant Contact
- Brakes–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105 hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano RS-510, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11EL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant PR-2 Disc wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.