The TCR Advanced Pro 0 Disc gives you the lightweight performance to score the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. Engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame featuring flat-mount disc-brake integration front and rear, it’s a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry and OverDrive 2 front end, it has the best stiffness-to-weight ratio of any road bike in its class. Add in the efficiency and compliance of its Variant seatpost, and you get race-tuned road performance that can’t be beat.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact SL
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra Di2, hydraulic
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra with Giant Power Pro, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11SL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano Press Fit
- Front Hub–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle, Center Lock
- Rear Hub–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle, Center Lock
- Rims–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Spokes–Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Tyres–Giant Gavia AC 0 tubeless 700x25mm
- Saddle–Giant Contact SL (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant composite
- Extras–RideSense Bluetooth
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.