With technology that’s been tried and tested on the highest stage, the Giant TCR Advanced Pro 1 2020 is the all-rounder that will have you setting records on all gradients. The compact Advanced-Grade Composite carbon frame and fork, alongside the OverDrive 2 steerer and the Variant seatpost, bring an unparalleled stiffness that makes it superior on the climbs as well as in the sprints.
The Shimano Ultegra groupset sits at the heart of the machine providing reliable, durable and precise shifting not long off the WorldTour circuit. It also comes kitted out with the Giant Power Pro power meter and RideSense Bluetooth to help you monitor your performance – including your cadence – and improve every facet of your riding.
The TCR Advanced Pro 1 comes from a family of Grand Tour winners and it shows: it will take you to the next level and guarantees more KOMs than you’ll know what to do with. Once you get on this bike you’ll never want to get off, and why should you?
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact SL
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL
- Brakes–Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers–Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters–Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset–Shimano Ultegra, 36/52 with Giant Power Pro power meter
- Chain–KMC X11SL-1
- Cassette–Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano, press fit
- Wheelset–Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Tyres–Giant Gavia Course AC 1, tubeless, 700x25, folding
- Saddle–Giant Contact SL (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, composite
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.