From daily training rides to your biggest race of the year. Lightweight, stiff and ultra-efficient, the Giant TCR Advanced Pro 2 2019 composite machine delivers pure road performance to make your podium dreams come true.
With its Advanced-grade composite frame, which minimizes weight without sacrificing best-in-class stiffness, the TCR Advanced Pro puts you in position to win. Legendary Compact Road race geometry blends quick, precise handling with aggressive positioning, and the OverDrive 2 front end delivers razor-sharp steering performance. The Variant seatpost helps smooth out the ride, giving you a well-rounded machine that flies from start to finish.
Composite frameset is engineered to offer minimal weight without sacrificing pedalling stiffness and efficiency. Proven geometry and precise steering stiffness makes this frame design the choice of climbers and all-rounders who compete at the Giro d’Italia, Tour de France and other major races around the world. The Variant composite seatpost and Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres combine for a smooth ride and low rolling resistance.
- Frame–Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Stem–Giant Contact SL
- Handlebars–Giant Contact SL
- Brakes–Shimano 105
- Brake Levers–Shimano 105
- Shifters–Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano 105
- Chainset–Shimano 105, 36/52
- Chain–KMC X11SL-1
- Cassette–Shimano 105, 11x30
- Bottom Bracket–Shimano
- Front Hub–Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Rear Hub–Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Rims–Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem (42mm)
- Spokes–Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Tyres–Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless 25mm
- Saddle–Giant Contact SL (forward)
- Seat Post–Giant Variant, carbon composite
- Extras–RideSense Bluetooth
Not The Bike For You?
Road Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.