Unparalleled efficiency meets uncompromising control. The TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the confidence to attack whether you’re powering up a climb or pushing your limits on a twisty descent. Now with flat-mount disc brake integration and 12mm thru-axles front and rear, it’s a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions.
With its Advanced-grade composite frame, proven Compact Road geometry and OverDrive 2 front end, it has the best stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class. Add in the efficiency and compliance of its Variant seatpost, and you have a race-tuned ride quality that can’t be beat.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL
- Stem Giant Contact SL
- Tubosella Giant Variant, composite
- Contact SL saddle Forward
- Gearshifts RS785
- Derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes Shimano RS805
- Shimano RS785 brake controls
- Sprocket Shimano Ultegra 11-28, 11s
- KMC chain X11SL-1
- Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket Shimano BB-71
- Looking Giant SLR Disc 1 WheelSystem
- Hubs Giant SLR Disc 1 WheelSystem, Front / Rear 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rays Giant SLR Disc 1 WheelSystem
- Covers Giant Gavia SLR Tubeless, 700x25, Front and Rear Specific, Folding
- Extras RideSense BlueTooth
Often imitated but never matched, Giant’s manufacturing expertise and innovations have set them apart from their competitors from the very start. 35 years and their mission has stayed the same, create better bikes and improve the cycling experience.