FOR ADVENTUROUS YOUNG RIDERS, THIS VERSATILE ALL-ROUNDER CAN TACKLE ROAD, DIRT OR THE KIDS CATEGORY CYCLOCROSS RACE.
This compact ’cross machine for young riders is big on performance. Built around a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frame with youth-specific compact geometry, the TCX Espoir 24 has a low stand-over height that gives smaller riders the control they need. Its 24-inch wheels, short-reach handlebars and powerful disc brakes add to its confident ride. Perfect for family day at the cyclocross races or other two-wheeled adventures, TCX Espoir 24 can tackle road, dirt and everything in between.
Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminium frame with low standover height
Stiff and light alloy fork
Narrow short-reach handlebar with Microshift levers sit closer for smaller hands
Tektro mechanical disc brakes; narrow Q Factor crankset
Size: 24” wheel
- Frame ALUXX-grade aluminium
- Fork Alloy, ALUXX steerer
- Shock N/A
- Handlebar Giant Sport, 25.4mm
- Stem Giant Sport
- Seatpost Giant Sport, 27.2mm
- Saddle Giant Youth
- Pedals Platform
- Shifters Microshift SB-R842
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Claris
- Brakes Giant DA8 mechanical disc, 140mm
- Brake Levers Microshift SB-R842 w/ Top Lever
- Cassette Shimano HG50 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain KMC Z72
- Crankset Alloy 3-Piece 36T w/ chain guard
- Bottom Bracket Loose ball
- Rims Giant Alloy, Double-wall, 24"
- Hubs Alloy, [F] 24h [R] 28h
- Spokes Steel, 14g
- Tires Schwalbe CX pro, 24x1.35
Often imitated but never matched, Giant’s manufacturing expertise and innovations have set them apart from their competitors from the very start. 35 years and their mission has stayed the same, create better bikes and improve the cycling experience.