For those who like a bit of everything, the Giant ToughRoad SLR 1 might be the machine for you. It’s a lightweight, all-terrain bike with powerful disc brakes and Giant’s D-Fuse seatpost allowing you to add some spice to your rides.
A flat handlebar and upright positioning give you more control on the rough tracks while maintaining efficiency on the road. It also comes with both front and rear racks for longer trips and adventures.
- Frame–ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Contact XC, 31.8
- Brakes–Shimano BL-MT400, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano BR-MT400, hydraulic disc
- Shifters–Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Deore
- Chainset–FSA V-Drive, 32/44 with chainguard
- Chain–KMC X10 with Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano HG500, 11x42
- Bottom Bracket–FSA MegaExo
- Wheelset–Giant S-X2 wheelset
- Tyres–Giant Sycamore S, 700x50, FlatGuard Deflect 2
- Saddle–Giant Contact Comfort (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, composite
- Extras–X-Defender protection, front and rear rack
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.