The all-terrain, all-weather Giant ToughRoad SLR 2 is ready for anything. Giant’s lightest ALUXX SLR aluminium frame, carbon fork and 700c wheels gives it agility and speed on the road, while the integrated disc brakes, D-Fuse seatpost and flat handlebar make it a winner off-road too.
So if you fancy taking your ride on a little detour or want an all-purpose bike, the ToughRoad SLR 2 is perfectly suited to just that.
- Frame–ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork–Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Stem–Giant Contact, 8-degree
- Handlebars–Giant Connect XC, 31.8
- Brakes–Shimano BL-MT201, hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers–Shimano BR-MT201, hydraulic disc
- Shifters–Shimano Altus
- Front Derailleur–Shimano Acera
- Rear Derailleur–Shimano Alivio
- Chainset–forged Alloy, 28/44 with chainguard
- Chain–KMC X9 with Missing Link
- Cassette–Shimano HG201, 11x36
- Bottom Bracket–Threaded
- Hubs–Alloy, 28h, loose ball bearing
- Rims–Giant GX Disc
- Spokes–Stainless, 14g
- Tyres–Giant Sycamore S, 700x50, FlatGuard Deflect 2
- Saddle–Giant Contact Comfort (neutral)
- Seat Post–Giant D-Fuse, Alloy
- Extras–X-Defender protection
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.