ADVENTURES AREN’T ALWAYS SMOOTH AND EASY. THIS LIGHTWEIGHT DROP-BAR BIKE MAKES IT FUN TO RIDE ROUGH ROADS, GRAVEL AND DIRT.
A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame, smooth-handling composite fork, and drop-bar positioning make ToughRoad SLR GX the right choice for adventuring into the unknown. When the pavement ends, your ride doesn’t have to. The fast-rolling 700c wheels are fitted with high-volume Giant tubeless tires. These allow you to run lower tire pressure for comfort and traction, and they also reduce the risk of flat tires. The D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibration and shocks to help minimize fatigue on long rides. And powerful disc brakes with 160mm rotors give you added confidence and control on rough roads and in all types of weather. Thoughtful details including integrated rack mounts and the X-Defender downtube complete the package, making ToughRoad SLR GX the perfect machine for tackling imperfect roads.
- Frame - ALUXX SLR-GRade Aluminium
- Fork - Advanced-Grade Composite, Alloy OverDrive Steerer
- Chainset - KMC X11-1
- Cassette - SRAM PG 1130, 11x42
- Stem - Giant Connect
- Handlebars - Giant Connect XR Ergo-Control
- Gear Shifters - SRAM Apex 1 11-Speed
- Brake Levers - SRAM Apex 1
- Brakes - SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM Apex 1
- Hubs - Giant Performance Tracker Disc, Sealed Bearing
- Rims - Giant P-X2 Wheelset
- Tyres - Giant CrossCut Gravel 2, 700x40 Tubeless
- Seat post - Giant D-Fuse Composite
- Saddle - Giant Contact (Neutral)
- Pedals - Not Included
Not The Bike For You?
Urban Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.