The Aether™ MIPS by Giro combines airy, open design with a revolution in rotational energy management to advance head protection for cyclists. Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps to manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow.
Giro's proprietary MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) Spherical technology is embedded between the layers of EPS foam – instead of against the rider’s head – giving riders the benefits of MIPS without any obstruction to comfort or cooling power. Outside, a sleek 6-piece shell forms a stunning silhouette around the massive vents, which get added structural reinforcement via a shatter-proof “halo” that runs throughout the helmet. The final touch is the Roc Loc® Air fit system, featuring three dimensional fit tuning, that allows easy adjustment in seconds for the ultimate in comfort.
- MIPS® Spherical Technology
- Shatter-proof Roll Cage™ “Halo” Reinforcement
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimline™ Buckle
- Sunglass Docking Ports in Front Vents
- Ponytail Compatible
- In-mold polycarbonate shell
- Dual-density EPS Foam Liner
- Fit System: Roc Loc® Air
- Ventilation: 11 Vents with Wind Tunnel™ Internal Channeling