The Aether™ MIPS by Giro combines airy, open design with a revolution in rotational energy management to advance head protection for cyclists. Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps to manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow.
Giro's proprietary MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) Spherical technology is embedded between the layers of EPS foam – instead of against the rider’s head – giving riders the benefits of MIPS without any obstruction to comfort or cooling power. Outside, a sleek 6-piece shell forms a stunning silhouette around the massive vents, which get added structural reinforcement via a shatter-proof “halo” that runs throughout the helmet. The final touch is the Roc Loc® Air fit system, featuring three dimensional fit tuning, that allows easy adjustment in seconds for the ultimate in comfort.
- MIPS® Spherical Technology
- Shatter-proof Roll Cage™ “Halo” Reinforcement
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimline™ Buckle
- Sunglass Docking Ports in Front Vents
- Ponytail Compatible
- In-mold polycarbonate shell
- Dual-density EPS Foam Liner
- Fit System: Roc Loc® Air
- Ventilation: 11 Vents with Wind Tunnel™ Internal Channeling
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.