Redefining high-end cycling shoes, the Giro Empire VR90 Mountain Biking Shoes combine high end MTB features with sleek modern looks which look good wherever you ride. Featuring a classic laced closure for unrivalled fit, modern Easton EC90 full Carbon outsoles with a moulded rubber tread for relentless grip, and a breathable Evofibre synthetic upper for maximum comfort, the Giro Empire VR90 Mountain Biking Shoes are built for dedicated MTB riders and racers who only settle for the best.
- Vibram® is the world leader in high performance rubber soles, with technologically advanced compounds like IdroGrip, the stickest moldable compound in the Vibram arsenal and developed specifically for flatpedal riding in dry and wet conditions; and Megagrip, a high performance sticky compound with significantly more durability and only a minimal decrease in friction compared to IdroGrip. All Vibram soles are produced with three objectives: to guarantee the best performance, the maximum level of comfort and quality over time.
- X-Static fibers use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your hands warm, and your gloves free of odor-causing bacteria and fungus
- One-Piece Design
- Premium Evofiber Breathable Teijin Microfiber
- Sport Laces
- Easton EC90 Carbon Fiber
- Vibram® Mont Molded Rubber High Traction Lugged Outsole
- Mid-Foot Scuff Guard
- Accomodates Steel Toe Spikes
- SuperNatural Fit KIt with Adjustable Arch Support
- X-Static Anit-Microbial Fiber
- Weight: 315 grams
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.