Delivering unbeatable fit, performance and value, the Giro Women's Espada E70 road shoes combine timeless cycling style with the latest materials to redefine performance at a great price point. A perforated Evofiber upper conforms to your foot for maximum comfort out on the roads, while SuperNatural Fit footbed with adjustable arch support helps optimize pedal efficiency for maximum performance when you need it the most. Lightweight, supportive and ready to race, the Giro Women's Espada E70 road shoes are a must have for dedicated athletes looking to take their rides to the next level.
- High-Quality, Breathable Microfiber upper
- Strong and Secure Ratcheting Buckle Closure (Replaceable)
- Offset Strap "D-Ring" at Mid-Foot
- Easton® EC70 Carbon Composite outsole
- Replaceable Heel Pad
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with Adjustable Arch Support footbed
- Aegis® Anti-Microbial Treatment
- Weight: 265 grams (size 39)
Giro is a world leader in high performance protective equipment, they offer some of the lightest and technologically advanced helmets on the market for all levels and styles of riding.
With over 30 years-experience, the California based company has shaped the industry, not just in their helmets but also with their shoes and apparel.
You may also like....