The Giro Synthe MIPS is the pinnacle of road helmet design and now includes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can provide more protection in certain impacts. The compact form slips through the air with ease across multiple yaw and head angles, and offers greater cooling power than the Aeon. Other key features include the Roc Loc Air fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride.
- Weight - 254g (CE Medium)
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimeline buckle
- Roll Cage internal reinforcement
- Ponytail compatible
- MIPS equipped
- Construction - In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Thermoformed SL reinforcement
- Fit System - Roc Loc Air
- Ventilation - 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channelling
- All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro's MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider's brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.
- ROC LOC AIR FIT SYSTEM
- This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channelling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seco