The Giro Montaro MIPS helmet inspires your ride no matter where the trail takes you. Its compact shape offers deep, confident coverage, and the Roc Loc® Air fit system boosts ventilation while improving fit. In addition to this helmet's already impressive cooling power, it's outfitted with hydrophilic, anti-microbial pads that can absorb up to ten-times their weight in sweat.
The Montaro MIPS Helmet has been designed to have full goggle integration, with strap grippers on the back of the helmet, and a P.O.V. Plus visor that allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. Yet another great feature is the full camera mount integration; a clever break-away interface for your favourite light or camera.
Montaro MIPS also features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System as standard equipment. Giro believe that MIPS can provide more protection in certain impacts, and this added "under the hood"� technology does not compromise fit, ventilation or style.
- P.O.V. Plus visor adjustment
- Full camera mount integration
- Full goggle integration with strap grippers
- MIPS equipped
- Construction - Full wrap in-mold, In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Roll-cage reinforcement
- Fit System - Roc Loc Air
- Ventilation - 16 vents with internal channelling
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.