Pairing a cutting edge design with a range of great features, the Giro Privateer HV MTB shoes (Tailored for high volume and extra-wide feet) confidently rival the performance of more expensive composite shoes. Combining a supple microfiber upper with two straps and a micro-ratcheting buckle, a reinforced toe box and a stiffest-in-class nylon outsole, the Shoe ensures efficiency and high performance throughout your rides, while a supportive EVA footbed with Aegia® anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit when you need it the most. Built for dedicated XC racers, the Giro Privateer HV MTB will have you flying through single tracks with a new found sense of speed.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber upper
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure
- Offset strap "D-ring"� at mid-foot
- DuPont Zytel® nylon outsole
- High traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 345 grams (size 42.5)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.