Pairing a cutting edge design with a range of great features, the Giro Privateer MTB shoes confidently rival the performance of more expensive composite shoes. Combining a supple microfiber upper with two straps and a micro-ratcheting buckle, a reinforced toe box and a stiffest-in-class nylon outsole, the Shoe ensures efficiency and high performance throughout your rides, while a supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit when you need it the most. Built for dedicated XC racers, the Giro Privateer MTB will have you flying through single tracks with a new found sense of speed.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber upper
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure
- Offset strap "D-ring"� at mid-foot
- DuPont Zytel® nylon Outsole
- High traction lugged outsole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 345 grams
Giro is a world leader in high performance protective equipment, they offer some of the lightest and technologically advanced helmets on the market for all levels and styles of riding. With over 30 years-experience, the California based company has shaped the industry, not just in their helmets but also with their shoes and apparel.