The innovative Giro Selector Helmet combines a smooth front profile with either of two different lower tails so riders can optimise their helmets for the best possible aerodynamics based on their anatomy. Delivering blisteringly fast speeds out on the roads, the Spectator Helmet is packed full of great high-end features to give you the best possible results such as a Roc-Loc 5 TT system to deliver the perfect fit, a Thermoformed SL Roll for maximum safety and a vented eye shield for added clarity when you need it the most. Sleek, fast, safe and aerodynamic, the Giro Selector Helmet is a must have for dedicated triathletes and time trialists who have their eyes set on a podium finish.
- Wind tunnel-aided design
- 10 mm â€œShallowâ€� tail for riders with flatter back profile
- 45 mm â€œTallâ€� tail for riders with compact / hunched back profile
- Vented Eyeshield (Gray / Silver Flash included. Clear / Silver Flash available.)
- X-StaticÂ® padding
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle
- Removable EVA pads to customise width and feel
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Roc LocÂ® TT
- Internal channeling
Giro is a world leader in high performance protective equipment, they offer some of the lightest and technologically advanced helmets on the market for all levels and styles of riding.
With over 30 years-experience, the California based company has shaped the industry, not just in their helmets but also with their shoes and apparel.
You may also like....