At first glance the Surface is an understated skate-style helmet with a clean exterior and a fashionable short brim. But beneath the stylish shell, the In-Form fit system provides comfort and stability.
- Suggested Use: Urban/Commute, Recreational MTB, MTB Trail Ride, Dirt Jump
- Features: Stylish brim, In-Form fit system for added security, light weight
- Construction: In-mold - EPS liner, polycarbonate shell
- Ventilation: 6 vents, fully optimized internal channelling
- In-Form Fit System: The In Form system makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation: Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnelâ„¢ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channelling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- Hardshell Construction: A hard shell helmet is made up of a durable plastic shell that is laminated to an EPS foam liner. They provide performance at a great value.
Giro is a world leader in high performance protective equipment, they offer some of the lightest and technologically advanced helmets on the market for all levels and styles of riding.
With over 30 years-experience, the California based company has shaped the industry, not just in their helmets but also with their shoes and apparel.
You may also like....