The Switchblade™ MIPS is Giro's new ASTM downhill certified full face helmet with a removable chinbar. Everything about the Switchblade is optimized for the descent, and that’s why it’s certified to CPSC, EN-1078 and ASTM-1952-DH with and without the chinbar. The chinbar is easy to remove—just push the buttons under the chinbar, rotate up, and remove—and it’s just as easy to reinstall. The Switchblade MIPS features the new Roc Loc® Air DH fit system, which has a bumper around the dial to prevent accidental adjustments if your helmet contacts your backpack or neck brace—all while keeping you cool. When the chinbar comes off, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation adds even more cooling power as you start to climb. Plus, the full-cut style gives this helmet an aggressive look and provides ASTM certified coverage even when the chinbar is removed. When your ride is all about descending, your helmet should be too, and the Switchblade MIPS is the only removable chinbar helmet that is truly built for the down.
- Removable chinbar
- P.O.V. Plus™ visor
- Spare visor with camera mount
- Hydrophilic, x -Static anti-microbial padding
- Certified to CPSC, EN-1078 and ASTM-1952-DH with & without chinbar
- MIPS equipped
- Construction: In-mold construction
- Fit System: Roc Loc ® Air DH system
- Ventilation: 20 vents with internal channeling, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.