The Giro Synthe MIPS is the pinnacle of road helmet design and now includes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can provide more protection in certain impacts. The compact form slips through the air with ease across multiple yaw and head angles, and offers greater cooling power than the Aeon. Other key features include the Roc Loc® Air fit system with 2-way fit tuning and Aero Mesh Panels with a dedicated port for securely docking sunglasses as you ride.
- Weight - 254g (CE Medium)
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimeline buckle
- Roll Cage internal reinforcement
- Ponytail compatible
- MIPS equipped
- Construction - In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, Thermoformed SL reinforcement
- Fit System - Roc Loc Air
- Ventilation - 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channelling
Giro is a world leader in high performance protective equipment, they offer some of the lightest and technologically advanced helmets on the market for all levels and styles of riding.
With over 30 years-experience, the California based company has shaped the industry, not just in their helmets but also with their shoes and apparel.