The versatile Giro Treble II Road Shoe is popular choice for everything from spin classes all the way up to long distance centuries thanks to its clean, modern style paired with its versatile form. The upper is made from supple synthetic which adjusts precisely with three wide straps, while an Aegis anti-microbial EVA footbed keeps you comfortable on longer rides. Lightweight, performance orientated and ready to ride, the Giro Treble II Road Shoe is must have for roadies who want a great shoe which wonâ€™t break the bank.
- High-quality, breathable synthetic fibre upper
- Classic 3-strap closure
- Injected nylon with Universal Cleat Mount (2 or 3 bolt)
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- AegisÂ® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 290 grams (size 42)
- Productcode: O1210496