The versatile Giro Women's Sante II Road Shoe is popular choice for everything from spin classes all the way up to long distance centuries thanks to its clean, modern style paired with its versatile form. The upper is made from supple synthetic fibre which adjusts precisely with three wide straps for the perfect fit, while an Aegis anti-microbial EVA footbed keeps you comfortable on longer rides. Lightweight, performance orientated and ready to ride, the Giro Women's Sante II Road Shoe is must have for roadies who want a great shoe which won't break the bank.
- High-quality, breathable synthetic fiber upper
- Classic 3-strap closure
- Injected nylon outsole with Universal Cleat Mount (2 or 3 bolt)
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 290 grams (size 42)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.