The Women's Solara II Shoe has a supple microfiber upper and a micro-ratcheting, low-profile buckle that offers precise fit adjustment. The upper is now welded and bonded, resulting in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment is matched with stiff DuPont® Zytel nylon outsole to create an efficient, powerful platform for transferring energy to the pedals. It's a great choice for enthusiasts or recreational riders who are on the road to becoming dedicated cyclists.
- UPPER: High-quality breathable microfiber / Welded and bonded upper / Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable) / Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- OUTSOLE: DuPont® Zytel nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- FOOTBED: Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support / Aegis® anti-microbial treatment
- WEIGHT: 270 grams (size 39)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.