The Venture 30 Recharger from Goal Zero is the power you need whether you are out on the trails or camping with family. It can charge a phone three times or a tablet once and other small USB devices. You can use either the included micro USB cable or one of the USB ports included to charge your device. It comes Solar Ready so can be charged from a compatible solar panel. With its IPX6 rating, it can take almost anything mother nature can through at it. It includes a charge indicator and also a handy flashlight as well.
- Battery type: Li-ion NMC
- Cell type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Battery capacity: 29Wh (3.7V, 7800mAh)
- IPX6 Weather-proof rating
- Solar Ready
- 150L flashlight
- Battery level indicator
- Micro-USB cable
- 2 x 2A USB weather-proof ports
- USB charging cable
- Charge up times:
- 2A USB: 5 hours
- Nomad 7 solar panel: 8-16 hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated
- Operating usage temperatue: 0-45°C
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 250g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.