The highly versatile GORE bike wear Path Windstopper Active Shell Trousers are perfect for a wide range of mountain biking conditions. For when the weather is at its worst the trousers utilize Windstopper fabric to keep your legs protected from the elements, while on sunnier days the trousers can be converted into shorts thanks to zip of legs giving you increased ventilation and comfort. For Mountain bikers who go out whatever the weather, the Path trousers are a must have.
- Zip pocket on back
- Zip-off legs above knee
- Reflective print on back of trouser legs
- Additional reinforcement on inside of legs for chain protection
- Side mesh inserts for ventilation, adjustable with zip
- Mesh lining
- Adjustable leg width with Velcro fastening for chain protection
- Wear-resistant seat reinforcement
- High-cut back
- Adjustable elastic waistband with flat cord
- Pre-shaped knees
- Reflective logo on front
Gore Bikewear believes that’s cyclists should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Their highly function apparel systems are created upon this believe, with ever garment is designed to make the cyclists life easier. Gores unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative, pushing the standards of cycling apparel.
You may also like....