Gore’s Element Thermal Tights have been designed to provide warmth and comfort to the lady rider. They are ideal for those midweek training rides when temperatures start to drop slightly. With double fabric over the knees they offer that little bit of extra warmth. And, to keep you comfortable in the saddle they have a padded seat that has been specially designed for the female cyclist to provide support over medium distances.
- 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane
- Element Women seat insert
- Flat-lock seams for comfort
- Additional layer of thermo-stretch-functional fabric in knee-area for warmth
- Adjustable elastic waistband with flat cord
- Pre-shaped knees
- Reflective detailing for increased visability
Gore Bikewear believes that’s cyclists should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Their highly function apparel systems are created upon this believe, with ever garment is designed to make the cyclists life easier. Gores unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative, pushing the standards of cycling apparel.