Training to compete at the highest level requires total commitment, whatever time of day your training happens. The Revolutionary membrane construction eliminates face fabric preventing a chilling effect with visability paneling for increased safety in low light conditions, this jacket has been engineered to keep you visible and totally dry when you have to ride in less than desirable weather conditions.
- Concealed front zip pocket
- Face fabric wetting out allows to quickly flap the surface dry
- Revolutionary membrane construction
- GORE-TEX® Active Product: Lightweight, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Visibility paneling
- GORE-TEX® Active Jacket with new SHAKEDRY™ product technology
- Wider, comfortable cut
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of zipper
- Enables more training and longer distances
- Developed in conjunction with GORE® Elite Athletes
- Weight 116 gram (Size L)
- Elastic hem
- 2-way front zip
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Ergonomically shaped collar
- Reflective logo
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.