Active Wash is a high-performance wash-in cleaner designed to remove dirt, sweat, and odours from all sportswear.
You’re not the only one that needs to recover after a workout. Your sports kit has suffered alongside you and needs restoring if it’s to continue performing at its best. While regular laundry detergents can remove visible dirt from your kit, they’re unable to care for the technical fibres that make up your gear. Rather than removing performance-impairing impurities such as dirt, sweat, and natural oils, regular detergents merely mask them with perfumes and optical brighteners, intensifying the problem. The result is sportswear that isn’t truly clean, and which is unable to give you the competitive edge you deserve.
Active Wash is different. It has been formulated to thoroughly clean and restore all sports kit. Instead of masking dirt and odour, Active Wash removes them. And, unlike regular laundry products, Active Wash provides a boost to your garment’s performance features, including their ability to wick away moisture. It works at low wash temperatures and improves drying times too – meaning less time spent doing laundry, and more time pushing yourself to the limit.
- Removes dirt and odours.
- Reduces kit drying times.
- Maximises wicking performance.
- Effective at low wash temperatures.
- Suitable for use on merino, lyrca, polyester, and cotton
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.